Services for Importers
we find the right way for you
You want to import products into the US? PRIME Transport can help you with an import into the United States and enables first time importers, as well as small office and home dealers or wholesalers to operate as a large asset-based distributor. We treat you with respect and educate you about each step of the process.
Prime Transport supply chain solutions for importers include complete Customs Brokerage services, transportation services All shipments are compliant with US and international laws and regulations, including FDA regulations, risk management, trademark issues and more.
Our services at a glance:
- On-site licensed Customs Brokerage fully automated with US Customs and Border Protection
- Professional warehouses with full automated Warehouse Management System
- Fleet of in-house trucks for door-to-door delivery (for distribution within 75 miles of our warehouses)
- Fulfillment - delivery of your products to stores and warehouses
- Assistance to First-Time importers to the US
- Assuring that your shipment will not violate trademarks
- FDA specialists with perishables import expertise
- FCC specialists for agricultural and household goods
- In-transit shipments
- Deconsolidation management
If you would like to find out more about our supply chain solutions, we will be pleased to advise you. Please get in touch with us. You can find our sites here.
the process of importing into the US
1. Find your products and suppliers overseas. Do some due diligence on the suppliers by contacting local businesses, attorneys, US Foreign Commercial Service agents, as well as checking credit agencies such as Dun and Bradstreet. We can help you with this process.
2. Secure financing of the shipment. Ask us for financing advice.
3. Decide on your mode of transport (air or sea). Our staff is eager to help you decide.
4. Make sure you have the correct documentation. Again, rely on PRIME Transport as your partner in determining what kinds of documentation you need and how to fill it out. We will transmit all of your critical information to US Customs and Border Patrol (USCBP) so that importing is simple and easy.
5. Engage us as your Customs Broker so that your shipment can smoothly pass through Customs and be on its way to your warehouse.